- We advise everyone that a holiday in our house requires walking 5-10 minutes from the road where you can park your car, through the village to the house. The house is at the bottom of an old, fairly steep, stepped footpath, so not suitable for those with problems with knees or hips - but very beautiful for those able and willing to walk.
- The property is non-smoking in all indoor and covered outdoor areas.
Cancellation policy (2022):
- Payment of £100 required at time of booking (non-refundable), balance due 8 weeks prior to check-in date. If you cancel your booking after the balance has been paid, the balance will be repaid subject to the house being re-let at the full price. If the house is not re-let, no refund can be given.
From 2023 the following policy will apply:
- 15% deposit required at time of booking - receipt of the deposit is your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Free cancellation for 7 days after deposit payment.
- Balance payable 12 weeks prior to check-in.
- Until 12 weeks before check-in, we offer free cancellation, less the deposit paid.
- Within 12 weeks of check-in, a 50% refund is given.
- Within 4 weeks of check-in the booking is non-refundable.
- If your plans are changing please get in touch with us in the first instance so that we can work out the best solution – in exceptional circumstances we can do our best to be flexible.
'Bouzouki' availability and pricing